Eagles Landing is a luxury 5 bedroom home in the heart of The Currituck Club of Corolla, NC on the #10 fairway, and it is conveniently located near the resort recreation amenities. Be our guest and enjoy your vacation in a large professionally decorated living space with golf course views, private pool, home theater, and a game room with pool table.
Enjoy your day at The Pine Island Beach Club with an uncrowded beach and a beautiful oceanfront pool. From our Hunt Club Drive location, it’s a short walk to the resort golf course, tennis courts, fitness center, playground and community pools. The Harris Teeter grocery store is just around the corner.
If you have questions or if you are ready to reserve your vacation stay, contact us, and we'll help you take the next step.
- 5 bedrooms, 5 1/2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12 people
- Private pool and spa
- Game room with pool table and TV
- Expansive wraparound decks
PIne island beach access
- Exclusive private beach access
- Beautiful oceanfront pool
- Snackbar and daily activities
The currituck club
- Beautiful Rees Jones golf course
- Clubhouse with pro-shop and grille
- Greens discounts for our guests
- Community pool, tennis, fitness, basketball, etc in short walk
Photos are current as of August 2017
Eagles Landing is located in The Currituck Club in Corolla, NC. The home is near the main entrance and the main recreation facilities including community pool, club house, fitness center, tennis courts, and basketball courts. The community is adjacent to the Harris Teeter Shopping Center. The Tim Buck II Center is 1 mile north, and the Whalehead Park and Currituck Lighthouse is 4.5 miles to the north.
Rates, Payments & Terms
Our current rental rates are listed below, and they are subject to change during the year. Once confirmed, by reservation, your rate will not change.
|August 19 - September 1, 2017||$2800|
|September 2 - 29, 2017||$1400|
|September 30 - November 17, 2017||$1100|
|November 18 - 24, 2017||$1400|
|November 25 - December 31, 2017||$1100|
|January 1 - March 23, 2018||$1000|
|March 23 - May 25, 2018||$1600|
|May 26 - June 15, 2018||$2900|
|June 16 - August 17, 2018||$4200|
|August 18 - 31, 2018||$2900|
|September 1 - 28, 2018||$1500|
|September 29 - November 16, 2018||$1200|
|November 17 - 23, 2018||$1500|
|November 24 - December 31, 2018||$1000|
In addition to the rent, there are required fees for taxes and departure cleaning. Please inquire, and we will send you a quote for your week.
|Cleaning/Linens/Admin (per stay)
Applies once per stay
|Sales & Occupancy Tax
Standard taxes charged by all hotels and lodging establishments
Taken just prior to arrival and refunded on departure
|Heated Pool Option (per week)
This may be added later, up to your arrival day
Once the reservation and deposit are complete, there are no refunds. However, we will make our best effort to re-rent the house for the cancelled week for the full amount. If the week is re-rented, we will refund the amount paid, less any price difference and less a $200 cancellation fee.
Hurricanes and Evacuations
Pursuant to North Carolina regulations, refunds are not required for inclement weather including hurricanes and mandatory evacuations. Travel protection for hurricanes and other potential trip interruptions from third party insurance companies, and it is highly recommended for the period of mid August to mid October.
We accept personal checks and all major credit cards for all payments. We will never request or accept wire transfers for payment.
Our standard payment terms are 50% of the rent portion on reservation, and the balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. For year in advance reservations, we accept a small initial deposit of $100, with a second deposit in January of 50% of rent portion, less the $100 already received.
no service fee
We have listed our home on VRBO.com and Homeaway.com for over 10 years. In November of 2014, the CEO of Homeaway Corp stated that at Homeaway, there will never be a service fee charged to travelers, and that is a really big deal. In November of 2015 Homeaway was acquired by Expedia, and they added a service fee! It ranges between $100 - $399, and Expedia says that travelers really don't mind paying it! When you book directly through us, you will never pay a service fee, period.
The home rents for full weeks from Saturday – Saturday during the in season months of May through September. Partial weeks and alternate check-in days are considered from October through April. Please contact us to confirm availability.
- Contact us to confirm availability and request additional information about our home
- When you are ready to proceed with a reservation, send us your contact information including home address, email, and mobile phone number
- We will prepare and send you a rental agreement by email which you may print, review, sign, and return with your reservation deposit.
- If you wish to pay by check, you may remit the check with your rental agreement. If you would like to pay by credit card, please request credit card payment, and we will send you an online invoice from our credit card processor so you may remit online through a secure checkout form.
- Your final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. You will receive a comprehensive check-in document with everything you need to know for your arrival and stay.
- On your arrival day, you will receive a call from housekeeping when the home is ready for you. You will then go directly to the house and enter using the electronic lock and the unique code set for your stay.
Directly by phone
Eagles Landing Outer Banks
9:00am - 9:00pm Eastern Time